User avatar

exquisite enigma

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Horror

    This is a section of my story. The next section coming soon.... I charged up the aisle , the beast hot on my heels. I could feel his breathe on ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hey!

    Thanks! I already submitted a story (Fragile Existence) and I did read the rules, so I also critiqued two stories first. Thanks for the warm welcome! -Morgan

    Jan 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fragile Existence

    Fragile Existence is a novel I have been writing for some time, but have yet to finish. It's a little random, and a tad bit rough, but no matter it's ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Red Wine #1

    Wow, that had to be one of the best things I've read online in a while. Excuse me while I bow down to your amazing-ness (and yes I am full ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a ghost story; beware: not for the faint of heart

    I like it, but you should finish it, taking into consideration the others changes (in grammar). One thing I did notice, and that jabberhut did mention was this sentence: The ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hey!

    Hi, I'm Morgan, my nicknames vary but typically center around Morgie, Morganza, and Faye, (Faye because one of my more imaginative friends loved morgan le faye and would call be ...

    Jan 9, 2008


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26